About this resource:
Learning phonics is fun and rewarding!
This packet includes 8 worksheet activities and flashcards in 2 sizes.
There is NO PREP needed for the worksheet activities.
The 8 worksheet activities are as follows:
1. Find the grapheme Students will find and color in the specified letter. This will help them improve their letter recognition skills.
2. Trace the letter Students will trace the upper case and the lower case of a specified letter. This will help them practice good penmanship.
3. Highlight the words Students will highlight all the words that have the specified sound. This will help them develop phonemic awareness in written words.
4. Color the pictures Students will identify all the words that have the specified sound and color the pictures of those words. This will help them develop phonemic awareness in spoken words.
5. Fill in the missing graphme Students will fill in the missing grapheme, trace the word and write the word. This will help them strengthen grapheme-phoneme correspondences and practice handwriting.
6. Circle the word Students will blend each word and circle the correct word for the picture. This will help them practice blending and build their vocabulary.
7. Connect the graphemes Students will sound out each grapheme and connect the correct ones to form a specified word. This will help them strengthen their blending skills and develop their spelling skills.
8. Find and fill in the words Students will look at the pictures, identify the words, find them in the word search and write them under the pictures. This will help them increase their concentration and practice spelling.
Feel free to print out the flashcards and play some flashcard games with the little ones!
Here's a matching game you can play with the mini flashcards:
1. Place flashcards on the table, have your child try to memorize where they are.
2. Flip them over, have your child find all the pairs.
***If you like this NO-PREP packet, you may also like our other NO-PREP packets***