About this resource:
Learning sight words is such an important part of learning how to read. So make it fun!
There is NO PREP needed.
This packet includes all 41 words on the 1st Grade list in frequency order. (They are not numbered, so if you prefer doing them in other orders, feel free to do so.)
1st Grade list in this order: of, his, had, him, her, some, as, then, could, when, were, them, ask, an, over, just, from, any, how, know, put, take, every, old, by, after, think, let, going, walk, again, may, stop, fly, round, give, once, open, has, live, thank
You might also want to check out our other Dolch Sight Word Worksheet No-PREP packets or our Dolch Sight Word Worksheet NO-PREP Value Bundle.
Each page features a single target sight word with the following activities:
1. Read it Students will read the specified sight word aloud. This will help them build connections between the spoken and written word.
2. Trace it Students will trace the specified sight word three times. This will help them practice good penmanship.
3. Color it Students will color in the specified sight word. This will help them pay attention to each letter and its shape.
4. Find it Students will find the specified sight word in a group of 12 sight words. This will help them practice and recognize the specified sight word. (They will also get to review the previous sight words at the same time.)
5. Write it Students will write the specified sight word independently on the lines. This will help them practice their handwriting skills.
6. Fill in the missing letters Students will solve and fill in the missing letters. This will help them remember the spelling of the sight word.
7. Build it Students will cut and glue letters in the provided boxes to correctly build the given sight word. This will help them consolidate their memory of the sight word and practice their motor skills.
Dolch Sight Word Worksheet No-PREP Packet (1st Grade)
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY THE AUTHOR.
Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for personal and single classroom use only.
Not to be stored in any file sharing database or group for any reason.
Not to be printed in mass quantity.